Spectacular South Africa
9 Nights / 10 Days Cape Town-Knysna-Oudtshoorn – George-Johannesburg – Mabula – Sun City – Johannesburg Package Starts from Rs 109999/- Per Person
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
9 Nights / 10 Days
Cape Town-Knysna-Oudtshoorn – George-Johannesburg
– Mabula – Sun City – Johannesburg
Package Starts from Rs 109999/- Per Person
No details found.
Cape TownUpon arrival at Cape Town International Airport, a Travcare representative meets you for a transfer to your pre-booked hotel. Cape Town is one of the most popular long haul destinations in the world. Due to its unique topography, it is also one of the easiest places in which to orientate oneself as long as you remember that with Table Mountain behind you and Robben Island before you; you are facing north, looking across Table Bay and up the west coast of Africa. In the afternoon depart for a half-day Mother City tour You will go for a scenic coastal drive through Clifton & Sea Point & later tour passes the Houses of Parliament, the Castle, the SA Museum, and a few other historical sights – District Six, Bo-Kaap, Slave Lodge & ending at the bustling Greenmarket Square. A cable car ride, takes you up the Table Mountain (weather permitting otherwise Signal Hill) for a breath-taking view over the city (entrance is included) Return to your hotel. • Overnight at Hotel Meal - Dinner
Cape Town - City TourAfter breakfast depart for optional Two Oceans Aquarium (Entrance is not included) visit at the Waterfront followed by shopping at the Waterfront followed by 90 mins Sunset Champagne Cruise at the Waterfront (cost not included) Those who don’t want to do the above, can enjoy optional activities follows 1. Sky Diving 2. Tandem Paragliding 3. 12 – 15 mins Helicopter Ride 4. Shark Cage Diving • Overnight at Hotel Meal - Breakfast & Dinner
Cape Town - Peninsula TourBreakfast is taken at the hotel. Depart on a full day Peninsula tour This comprehensive tour shows you the best of the spectacular Cape Peninsula and why it is it's called the Fairest Cape. Travel past Sea Point and Camps Bay, past the famous beaches of Clifton and Llandudno towards Hout Bay. Drive along the Atlantic Seaboard. Pass through Noordhoek and Scarborough. Later you will take to the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve. Enjoy the funicular ride aboard the “Flying Dutchman” and enjoy the unforgettable spectacular views. Later get the photo opportunity to take some pictures at the second southernmost tip of the African continent. From here you will drive along the Indian Ocean coastline, where you can visit the beautiful Boulders Beach, and have the option to sit among the famous colony of Jackass Penguins. Thereafter we enjoy a short stop at the naval port of Simon's Town and know about the legend of “Able Seaman Just Nuisance” the Great Dane Dog that was inducted in Royal Navy. Return to the hotel. • Overnight at Hotel Meal - Breakfast & Dinner
Cape Town - KnysnaAfter breakfast you will transfer to Knysna and go on a cruise on the vast Knysna Lagoon. Enjoy an amazing view of the imposing sandstone ‘Heads’ which guard the sea entrance to Knysna’s huge tidal lagoon, and the forests, marshes and pristine beaches surrounding it. Afternoon spend the day discovering the joys of the town’s many art galleries, craft shops and coffee bars. • Overnight at Hotel Meal - Breakfast & Dinner
Knysna - Oudtshoorn -KnysnaAfter breakfast leave for Oudtshoorn. It is known as the ‘Feather Capital of the World’ thanks to its huge ostrich industry. On way you will visit a crocodile Park where you have opportunity to take pictures with Cheetah. In Oudtshoorn you go underground to marvel at the icy formations in the Cango Caves, regarded as one of South Africa’s most spectacular natural wonders. • Overnight at Hotel Meal - Breakfast & Dinner
Knysna-George-Joburg- Sun CityAfter breakfast transfer t George airport to board a flight to Joburg. Arrive and transfer to Sun City. The Sun City complex is surrounded by two championship golf courses, numerous swimming pools and a huge man-made lake offering various water sports. Optional activities include Hot Air Ballooning. Enjoy lunch at the Raj Indian Restaurant. Then you could relax at the Valley of the Waves, or take a walk through the gardens of the Lost City. This magical city knows no limits - you have the chance to win a fortune at the Casino and Entertainment Centre, there are lavish extravaganzas and a multitude of restaurants to cater for every taste. • Overnight at Hotel Meal - Breakfast & Dinner
Sun CityAfter breakfast enjoy numerous self-chosen activities in Sun City. Optional activities: Pilanesberg Game Drive Maze of the Lost City Hot Air Balloon Boat Cruise Crocodile Park Tour • Overnight at Hotel Meal - Breakfast & Dinner
Sun City - MabulaAfter breakfast transfer to Mabula/Entabeni/Arrive and check in to the Lodge Afternoon you will enjoy game drive. • Overnight at the lodge Meal - Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Mabula - JohannesburgAfter breakfast transfer to Johannesburg. On arrival you leave for a Gold Reef City tour. (Closed Mondays/Tuesdays. Last tour is at 1500pm) Where you will see reconstruction of Johannesburg during the Gold Rush era, built around a mine. Activities include a Victorian fun fair, miners' houses, brewery, pubs, restaurants and stock exchange. You can watch molten gold being poured and take a trip down an old mine shaft. Tribal dancing adds to the fun. After the tour you check in the hotel. • Overnight at hotel Meal - Breakfast & Dinner
JohannesburgAfter breakfast, transfer to OR Tambo International for flight back home. Meal - Breakfast
- 3 nights at Cape Town
- 2 nights at Knysna
- 2 nights at Sun City
- 1 night at Entabeni
- 1 night at Johannesburg
- Meet and Greet Representation at the Airport
- Full day “Cape Peninsula” & a half-day “Mother City” Tour in Cape Town.
- Accommodation in standard rooms on Bed & Breakfast Basis
- Dinners at specialist Indian restaurants and Full board at the Lodge
- All transfers & sightseeing on Seat-in-a-coach basis in an air-conditioned luxury vehicle.
- Day visit to Cango Caves and Wildlife Ranch, Ostrich Farm and a cruise on the vast Knysna Lagoon.
- All entrance fees as per the itinerary with Table Mountain Cable car ride.
- Two Game drives at Entabeni Private Game Reserve/ Mabula Game Lodge
- English Driver / Guide or separate Driver & Guide in-case of vehicles bigger than Quantum / small Sprinters
- Air Fare
- Tourist Visa
- All flights, porterage and tips, mineral water, laundry, telephone or any other expense personal in nature.
- Personal Insurance, we strongly suggest that the passenger’s take out their own insurance before departing for South Africa.
- All kind of drinks/bottled water and lunches/dinner except where mentioned
- Items of a personal nature, driver and guide gratuities
- All entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above
- Porterage at hotels and airports
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays, excess baggage, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, war, airline or hotel policies etc.
* From the list of tours on the Domestic/International/Cruise holiday page you can select the package of your choice.
* You can view all the details and rates of each tour before you make the final request.
* Add all your requirements, family size and date of travel in the booking form.
* Once you submit your request, We will work on your request and revert you soon.
* Our team will contact you soon after we receive your request.
* Alternatively you may call us to discuss and have your holiday customized as per your convenience.