Explore South Africa
9 Nights / 10 Days Explore South Africa Johannesburg – Sun City – Knysna – Cape Town South Africa is a paradise for anyone…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
9 Nights / 10 Days
Explore South Africa
Johannesburg – Sun City – Knysna – Cape Town
South Africa is a paradise for anyone interested in natural history. A wide range of species may be encountered in parks, farms, private reserves and even on the roads.
Come Explore South Africa………
Johannesburg - Sun City - Knysna - Cape Town
ARRIVE JOHANNESBURG• On arrival, Meet & greet by our representative. • Private transfer from Airport to hotel. • Check in and freshen up. • Rest of the day at leisure • Dinner at the Indian restaurant. Overnight at Johannesburg Meals: Dinner
JOHANNESBURG -SUN CITY• Breakfast at hotel. • Check out and on road transfer to Sun City. • Check in & Freshen up. • Explore the Sun City on your own. • Dinner at the Indian restaurant. Overnight at Suncity Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
SUN CITY• Breakfast at the hotel. • Proceed for the Game Drive in Pilanesberg. • Return back to the hotel. • Rest of the day enjoy valley of the waves. • Dinner at the Indian restaurant. Overnight at Suncity Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
SUN CITY-JOHANNESBURG AIRPORT - GEORGE AIRPORT – KNYSNA• Breakfast at hotel. • Check out and private transfer to Johannesburg Airport. • Board your flight to George • Upon arrival, private transfer to the hotel at Knysna • Check in and freshen up • Rest of the day at leisure • Dinner at the Indian restaurant. Overnight at Knysna Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
KNYSNA• Breakfast at the hotel • Proceed for full day touring in Oudtshoorn. • Cango Caves - The Klein Karoo's oldest and most popular attraction ... one of the world's natural wonders. • Safari Ostrich Farm - During your visit experience the world's largest bird which lays the largest egg, has the most beautiful feathers and eyes that make you want to fall in love and hug them. At Safari you can enjoy riding the birds at your own risk, stand on their eggs, touch the birds and cuddle the chicks all in approximately 1 1/2 hours. • Cango Wildlife Ranch - here you will have the opportunity to view some of the animal species which inhabited the Karoo region in the early days. • Dinner at the Indian restaurant. Overnight at Knysna Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
KNYSNA - CAPE TOWN• Breakfast at hotel. • Check out and private transfer to Cape Town. • Check in and freshen up • Day free at leisure. • Dinner at the Indian restaurant. Overnight at Cape Town Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
CAPE TOWN• Breakfast at the hotel • Proceed for Private Morning City Orientation Tour of Cape Town. This tour gives you the opportunity to discover the spirit of the Mother City, experience her vibrant cultures and history and enjoy botanical scenery. Highlights include: Table Mountain – weather permitting (otherwise Signal Hill), Scenic coastal drive through Clifton & Sea Point, Green Market Square, District Six, Company Gardens, Scenic City tour passing the Houses of Parliament, the City Hall, the Castle and Slave lodge and V&A Waterfront. • Return back to the hotel. • Dinner at the Indian restaurant. Overnight at Cape Town Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
CAPE TOWN• Breakfast at the hotel • Private Full Day Cape Point Tour. Join us on Africa's premier tour route to the romantic meeting place of the Indian & Atlantic Oceans. Sir Francis Drake the explorer called it "the fairest Cape that we saw in the circumference of the Globe" This tour offers a full and exciting day out. Includes: Hout Bay, 30-minute cruise to the seal colony (weather permitting), Cape Point nature reserve, Cape Point, Cape of Good Hope, stop for lunch at Fish Hoek Galley (extra cost) - swimming in Indian Ocean possible, penguin colony in Simonstown. • Dinner at the Indian restaurant. Overnight at Cape town Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
CAPE TOWNo Breakfast at the hotel. o Rest of the day at leisure. Optional Activities at additional cost – Sky Diving, Cape side car tour, Harley Davidson tour, Paragliding, Abseiling, Robben Island Tour, Two Ocean Aquarium, Hot Air Ballooning, Helicopter ride, etc. Overnight at Cape Town Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
CAPE TOWN DEPARTURE• Breakfast at the hotel. • Check out and private transfer to Cape Town International Airport • Board your flight • Fly back home. Meals: Breakfast
- Return Intl. Airfare: Ex Mumbai / Bangalore
- Domestic Airfare
- 09 Nights accommodation as per itinerary
- Daily Breakfast and Dinners
- Cape town City Orientation tour
- Table Mountain Cable car
- Seal Island Cruise in Cape Town
- Boulders Beach in Cape Town
- Cape Point in Cape Town
- Cape of Good Hope in Cape Town
- Return Funicular tickets in Cape Point
- John Benn Cruise
- Cango Caves
- Cango Wildlife
- Safari Ostrich Farm
- Valley of Waves in Sun City
- 1 Game Drive in Pilanesberg National Park
- All transfers in a Air Conditioned Vehicle
- 24X7 Assistance during the tour
- Visa fees & procedures
- Local tourist guide where not specified above
- Any Golfing related fees.
- Conservation Fee
- Mineral water on coaches & microbuses. Available at an additional charge of ZAR 30.00 per person per day
- Tips & gratuities for drivers & guides
- Porter age fees
- Meals not mentioned in the Itinerary or Inclusions
- Drinks (neither with meals, nor on vehicles or during tours, unless otherwise indicated)
- Items of a personal nature, such as telephone bills, room service, laundry, etc.
- Any other services not mentioned above
- Waiting or additional transfer fees if clients miss shuttle transfers or transfers booked for a specific time
* From the list of tours on the Domestic/International/Cruise holiday page you can select the package of your choice.
* You can view all the details and rates of each tour before you make the final request.
* Add all your requirements, family size and date of travel in the booking form.
* Once you submit your request, We will work on your request and revert you soon.
* Our team will contact you soon after we receive your request.
* Alternatively you may call us to discuss and have your holiday customized as per your convenience.